We will be stopping here for one night and wondered given all the mixed reviews where is a nicer place to stay in a nice safe part of the city? It would be good to have some tips on what to see in a day or where to eat/drink as we have such as short time there before moving onto Sorrento so proximity to train station I guess will also be a factor.
Place to stay in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 2 Viator.com in Turkey
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 5 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 6 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 7 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 8 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 13 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 16 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 23 Europe in winter
- 24 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 25 Airbnb scam