We will be stopping here for one night and wondered given all the mixed reviews where is a nicer place to stay in a nice safe part of the city? It would be good to have some tips on what to see in a day or where to eat/drink as we have such as short time there before moving onto Sorrento so proximity to train station I guess will also be a factor.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라➺＋◆《 RE779.ZE。AM 》◆＋➺슈퍼카지노
- 2 생방송바카라σ➺σ【 RE779.ZE。AM 】σ➺σ슈퍼카지노생방송바카라
- 3 생중계바카라➴＋◆《 RE779.ZE。AM 》◆＋➴슈퍼카지노
- 4 강남가라오케,강남쩜오$O1O↔48O6↔9983【김연아실장】
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 7 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Trains in Alps and UK
- 10 CDG airport and connection time
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 San Sebastian
- 15 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 16 car for four adults and four bikes
- 17 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 18 Barcelona cooking classes
- 19 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 21 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 French restaurants
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question