We will be stopping here for one night and wondered given all the mixed reviews where is a nicer place to stay in a nice safe part of the city? It would be good to have some tips on what to see in a day or where to eat/drink as we have such as short time there before moving onto Sorrento so proximity to train station I guess will also be a factor.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 2 italy in ll days and what to see
- 3 First time in Italy
- 4 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 5 Euro 2016
- 6 Which Aeolian Island?
- 7 Paris gtg in October?
- 8 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 9 Slovania & Croatia
- 10 Alhambra Guide
- 11 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 12 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 13 Language school in Valencia for teenager
- 14 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...
- 17 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 18 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 19 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 22 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 23 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 24 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 25 What about Basque Country?