We will be stopping here for one night and wondered given all the mixed reviews where is a nicer place to stay in a nice safe part of the city? It would be good to have some tips on what to see in a day or where to eat/drink as we have such as short time there before moving onto Sorrento so proximity to train station I guess will also be a factor.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 LIsbon
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Corfu
- 6 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 15 Trip suggestion
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Dijon in December!
- 22 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 25 Fifty Years Later, Paris