We will be stopping here for one night and wondered given all the mixed reviews where is a nicer place to stay in a nice safe part of the city? It would be good to have some tips on what to see in a day or where to eat/drink as we have such as short time there before moving onto Sorrento so proximity to train station I guess will also be a factor.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3/4/ days South of France
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 Granada to Madrid
- 4 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 5 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 6 Gluten Free in Italy
- 7 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 8 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 9 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 10 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 11 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 13 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 14 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 15 French open 2017
- 16 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 17 What do pack for Ireland?
- 18 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 19 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 20 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 23 TAP airlines & other questions
- 24 Sentimental Journey
- 25 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria