We will be stopping here for one night and wondered given all the mixed reviews where is a nicer place to stay in a nice safe part of the city? It would be good to have some tips on what to see in a day or where to eat/drink as we have such as short time there before moving onto Sorrento so proximity to train station I guess will also be a factor.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 2 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Madrid city centre?
- 7 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 8 More Info >>> http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 9 Southern Italy
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 European Travel in March
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Europe itinerary
- 15 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 16 Iceland in 4 days?
- 17 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 18 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 19 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 22 Barcelona extension
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Slovania & Croatia
- 25 Barcelona Car rental return