We will be stopping here for one night and wondered given all the mixed reviews where is a nicer place to stay in a nice safe part of the city? It would be good to have some tips on what to see in a day or where to eat/drink as we have such as short time there before moving onto Sorrento so proximity to train station I guess will also be a factor.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome -- The next time around
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 11 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 12 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Transport for local Venice travel
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Crete Holiday
- 18 Christmas in Italy
- 19 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 24 Rome to Venice
- 25 Alitala