Hello to all,
We just got back from vacation and visited southern Germany, central Switzerland and northern Italy. staying in Lake Como, Lucerne, Munich and Trieste. It was different than what we had initially planned but ended up being one of our most memorable trips and a great combination.
Now to start planning next year's vacation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 7 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 8 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 9 vienna
- 10 Questions about Polish sights
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Italy
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 where to stay in London?
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
Hello to all,