We thought it would be helpful to list our top 10 hotels we have stayed at over the last few years during our summer European vacations that we found special and memorable and would highly recommend to others. They are in alphabetical order by city.
1. Arles, France - Hotel Spa Le Calendal
2. Barcelona, Spain - Hotel 1898
3. Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy - Hotel Florence
4. Lecce, Italy - Risorgimento Resort
5. Munich, Germany - Louis Hotel
6. Rhodes, Greece - Rodos Park Suites & Spa
7. San Gimignano, Italy - Hotel Pescille
8. Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Italy - Antiche Mura Hotel
9. Trieste, Italy - Savoia Excelsior Palace
10. Venice, Italy - Aqua Palace Hotel
All of these hotels had great locations, wonderful service and most importantly, reflected the places we were visiting. If you need to know more about our experiences at each, please do not hesitate to ask.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h CALL 24*7
- 2 Keukenhaf
- 3 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 7 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 8 Netherlands- Texel
- 9 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 12 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 13 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 16 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 17 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 England
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg