Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   Our 2016 summer vacation (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/our-2016-summer-vacation-1128815/)

AirBalloon Sep 5th, 2016 07:07 AM

Our 2016 summer vacation

Hello to all,

We just got back from vacation and visited southern Germany, central Switzerland and northern Italy. staying in Lake Como, Lucerne, Munich and Trieste. It was different than what we had initially planned but ended up being one of our most memorable trips and a great combination.

Now to start planning next year's vacation.

Andrea

AirBalloon Sep 5th, 2016 07:25 AM

I forgot to mention that we also spent two nights in Feldkirch, Austria. Gorgeous.

bvlenci Sep 6th, 2016 03:39 AM

Are you going to tell us some more about the trip?

james123456 Sep 6th, 2016 04:14 AM

CHEERS MATE. We got high quality weed marijuana with different strains an very affordable prices for everyone. pills, kentamine, methylone, methadone, heroin, cocaine, syrups an many other stuffs available. just email us [email protected] an we shall reply to you an get ur stuff delivered asap. CHEERS MATE

Whathello Sep 6th, 2016 04:46 AM

Hi James.
Is it legal ?

kja Sep 6th, 2016 10:51 PM

I was profoundly saddened to read this post, AirBalloon / MyBeautifulBalloon / Andrea / Lara. Given that you already told us, several years ago, that you had been to southern Germany, central Switzerland, and northern Italy; and have (in contrast) recently let us know that you are just back from Naples; and have been repeatedly asking Fodorites to plan your next summer trip to Greece, I can only imagine how confusing things must seem to you. My goodness, you can’t even seem to remember what names you are using! It must be very hard for you, and for your husband and teenage sons. I offer my condolenses to all of you.

I wonder if your cognitive difficulties are responsible for your repeated claims that I, and others, have been rude to you, when quite in contrast, we have tried to be helpful?

So sad.
Best wishes

Whathello Sep 7th, 2016 12:47 AM

Kja

Best post of the day/week.
I was trying to write something similar and decided to drop it, but you nailed it.

Somebody who asks so much, ignores and chastises so many and comes back with so little.

(Could be a sentence from Churchill).

AirBalloon Sep 7th, 2016 04:15 AM

I will ask once more for both Whathello and kja to please stop harassing me. The only people I have chastised is you both for your complete disregard for respect in a public forum such as this.

Just for your information, we have never stayed in Austria or Switzerland before, so your logic is completely without merit. Oh, and travellers do sometimes like to re-visit places they have been before, as do many, many other people.

I do not know mybeautifulballoon, but she does indeed have a very nice name.

Andrea

StCirq Sep 7th, 2016 05:16 AM

Nobody is harassing you all, just commenting on your airhead postings.

AirBalloon Sep 7th, 2016 03:04 PM

Bvlenci,

What would you like to know?

SoFarAway Sep 19th, 2016 05:15 PM

hi airballon, i just want to say how sorry I am that you are being bothered like I am. I just joined and have this kja person telling me that I am you and you are me and other stuff and I see here on your post that others are just as crazy as she is.
How can we get them to stop?

Tristan

WoinParis Sep 19th, 2016 06:29 PM

Hello SoFar

'Your post is very demeaning and I would really like it if you would not answer if you have nothing positive to say.'

Maybe by not dissing out people like Air does it would help. And so fast ! My, you came here, like one day ago and you are already stelling us how to answer and saying regulars are pestering you.

On the other hand I congratulate you about your use of Fodors site. As a newcomer, you found exceptionnaly fast Balloon's thread in order to complain.

I am like kja, very doubtful of the kind of poster you are. But you'll say I'm part of the club, won't you ?

kja Sep 19th, 2016 06:35 PM

My bottom-line recommendation: Keep your stories straight.

I hope AirBalloon still has memories of the things she described to us. Like her favorite hotels in southern Germany and northern Italy:
http://www.fodors.com/community/euro...nd-special.cfm
Or her treasured comparison of northern Italy and Switzerland (be sure to scroll down to her post of 6 March):
http://www.fodors.com/community/euro...mbinations.cfm

And BTW, if you’ve already visited southern Germany, central Switerland, and northern Italy, and it all seemed “different than what whe had initially planned,” then again, I’m sorry to hear about AirBalloon's memory loss – although it must be nice to approach each area unencumbered by any recollection of your previous experiences.

Of course, there was no mention of Austria on this post… I have no idea why that came up….

I hate to mention it, but to help bring you around to reality, you most certainly have chided people other than me and Whathello -- do I really need to provide the documentation?

And do I really need to provide evidence documenting the linkages between AirBalloon / MyBeautifulBalloon / SoFarAway? I don’t care to dredge it all up unless any of your avatars insist upon it.

I could be wrong, but I think you have a choice to make: (1) Stop insulting the people who are trying to help you or (2) stop asking for help. And BTW, creating a new screen name each time you have a question isn't really a good solution to the insult problem, IMO.

Hope that helps!

kja Sep 19th, 2016 07:11 PM

Oh, and I'm sorry -- I should have been clearer -- I don't think just stopping the insults would be enough at this point. I think you may actually need to apologize ... and in a way that comes across as genuine. JMO

kja Sep 19th, 2016 07:17 PM

PS: Welcome, WoinParis.