As our family really enjoys combining different areas of one country or different areas in a few countries when we travel in Europe, we thought it would be interesting to read what other combinations other traveler's have experienced in their travels.
There are many people who enjoy seeing one area in detail and that is great as well. However, we like to "mix it up" so we feel we have been on more than one vacation in a 3-4 week period.
For example, one vacation we took was to land in Madrid, rent a car and visit Lake Como, Munich (and the surrounding area), Trieste, Slovenia and Venice.
On another vacation, we spent the entire time in Italy, flying into Rome, immediately renting a car and visiting the Amalfi Coast, Lecce, Otranto and Rome.
Would love to hear your European combinations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:6817208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 3 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 6 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Transportation in Brittany
- 11 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 20 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 21 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Paris Apartment