Any suggestions for a nice ($200 or less) hotel in Mittenwald, Garmisch, or Fussen for two nights in May? Would one of these towns be better over the others as far as location, things to see and do? We are driving from Salzburg to the Rhine Valley - seeing sights along the way. Thanks for your help!
Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 6 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 7 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 8 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Hotel in Paris
- 13 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 14 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 15 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 16 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 17 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 18 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 19 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 22 Berlin: evening dining
- 23 Alhambra questions
- 24 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 25 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June