We will arrive in Munich on a Friday and spend the evening and Saturday exploring around before taking a train to Salburg on Sunday morning. We don't need anything fancy (we will be super jetlagged!), but comfortable and in an area close to transportation and important sites since we don't have much time...
I've narrowed down my search to these 2 hotels:
Is it better to stay near the train station, or near at the Hilton which seems very well connected to the airport and the train station?
Any other suggestions are also welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Firt time VISA applicant
- 3 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Sintra
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 18 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Uffizi Phone Number
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?