Quite an unusual place to visit in italy, right?
I have not seen a single post on Milan here or may be i did not searched enough.
Now i am taking flight out of Milan and have 1 day to explore fashion city.
Please suggest what to see and what not to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 2 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 3 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 4 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 5 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 6 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 7 Sentimental Journey
- 8 Netflix and Hulu
- 9 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 12 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 TAP airlines & other questions
- 16 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 5 days in switzerland
- 19 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 20 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 21 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 22 Antwerp Tram
- 23 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?