Quite an unusual place to visit in italy, right?
I have not seen a single post on Milan here or may be i did not searched enough.
Now i am taking flight out of Milan and have 1 day to explore fashion city.
Please suggest what to see and what not to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 9 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 10 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Electrical Power Conversion
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Douro Valley in January?
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 18 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 21 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 22 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 25 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston