we are traveling back to the US from Malpensa on Friday, 24 July with a 6:55am flight. I am looking for a hotel easiest to get to Malpensa for such an early international departure.
The Sheraton actually connected to the terminal would be perfect, & has good reviews, would be easiest, but showing $220 (after tax) for a one night's stay that we will be spending 6-7 hours total (checking in late, coming back from Nice, Fr)
We want to get the airport not later than 5am (earlier?), & all other local hotels would need a shuttle of some sort. I am not sure how reliable they are at 4:45am in the morning. Can anyone recommend another good situation to try, or should we bite the bullet and have our most expensive night be for a few hours rest close to the airport...would hate that, but peace of mind might be worth it if no other good options for such an early morning start.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi Phone Number
- 2 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Need Information about French Alps
- 10 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Best Indian Food
- 25 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary