we are traveling back to the US from Malpensa on Friday, 24 July with a 6:55am flight. I am looking for a hotel easiest to get to Malpensa for such an early international departure.
The Sheraton actually connected to the terminal would be perfect, & has good reviews, would be easiest, but showing $220 (after tax) for a one night's stay that we will be spending 6-7 hours total (checking in late, coming back from Nice, Fr)
We want to get the airport not later than 5am (earlier?), & all other local hotels would need a shuttle of some sort. I am not sure how reliable they are at 4:45am in the morning. Can anyone recommend another good situation to try, or should we bite the bullet and have our most expensive night be for a few hours rest close to the airport...would hate that, but peace of mind might be worth it if no other good options for such an early morning start.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Berlin, Nice and London
- 5 charming cities in Spain
- 6 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 7 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 8 Day in Madrid
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 12 Venice
- 13 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 14 Family vacation to europe
- 15 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 18 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 19 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 20 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas