we are traveling back to the US from Malpensa on Friday, 24 July with a 6:55am flight. I am looking for a hotel easiest to get to Malpensa for such an early international departure.
The Sheraton actually connected to the terminal would be perfect, & has good reviews, would be easiest, but showing $220 (after tax) for a one night's stay that we will be spending 6-7 hours total (checking in late, coming back from Nice, Fr)
We want to get the airport not later than 5am (earlier?), & all other local hotels would need a shuttle of some sort. I am not sure how reliable they are at 4:45am in the morning. Can anyone recommend another good situation to try, or should we bite the bullet and have our most expensive night be for a few hours rest close to the airport...would hate that, but peace of mind might be worth it if no other good options for such an early morning start.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 2 1 month in Europe
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 LIsbon
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 Iceland in 7 days.
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"