we are traveling back to the US from Malpensa on Friday, 24 July with a 6:55am flight. I am looking for a hotel easiest to get to Malpensa for such an early international departure.
The Sheraton actually connected to the terminal would be perfect, & has good reviews, would be easiest, but showing $220 (after tax) for a one night's stay that we will be spending 6-7 hours total (checking in late, coming back from Nice, Fr)
We want to get the airport not later than 5am (earlier?), & all other local hotels would need a shuttle of some sort. I am not sure how reliable they are at 4:45am in the morning. Can anyone recommend another good situation to try, or should we bite the bullet and have our most expensive night be for a few hours rest close to the airport...would hate that, but peace of mind might be worth it if no other good options for such an early morning start.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 2 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 6 Living in Paris......for a week
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 10 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 11 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Athens tour guide advice
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Bernese Oberland
- 25 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia