we are traveling back to the US from Malpensa on Friday, 24 July with a 6:55am flight. I am looking for a hotel easiest to get to Malpensa for such an early international departure.
The Sheraton actually connected to the terminal would be perfect, & has good reviews, would be easiest, but showing $220 (after tax) for a one night's stay that we will be spending 6-7 hours total (checking in late, coming back from Nice, Fr)
We want to get the airport not later than 5am (earlier?), & all other local hotels would need a shuttle of some sort. I am not sure how reliable they are at 4:45am in the morning. Can anyone recommend another good situation to try, or should we bite the bullet and have our most expensive night be for a few hours rest close to the airport...would hate that, but peace of mind might be worth it if no other good options for such an early morning start.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 5 Chur or St Moritz?
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 8 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 Safety in Rome
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 15 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Uber vs. TfL
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 20 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 21 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Apartment Montreux area
- 23 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 24 Crete Holiday
- 25 3 days in Spain - help where?!