Does anyone have some reasonably priced (ie less than $200/night) recommendations for hotels or B&B's in Rome and Florence. We want to be in a "safe neighborhood" but still centrally located to things so we don't have to spend all day on public transportation. Also, are double beds in Italy really equal to Queen beds in the States? Seems like everything is listed as a double bed but they look pretty big on photos I have looked at. We would also prefer a place with air conditioning since we will be there in September and I know it can still be pretty warm that time of year. Appreciate any suggestions.
Hotels in Italy specifically Rome and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 2 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 3 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 6 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 7 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 10 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 3 weeks in Europe