Does anyone have some reasonably priced (ie less than $200/night) recommendations for hotels or B&B's in Rome and Florence. We want to be in a "safe neighborhood" but still centrally located to things so we don't have to spend all day on public transportation. Also, are double beds in Italy really equal to Queen beds in the States? Seems like everything is listed as a double bed but they look pretty big on photos I have looked at. We would also prefer a place with air conditioning since we will be there in September and I know it can still be pretty warm that time of year. Appreciate any suggestions.
Hotels in Italy specifically Rome and Florence
- 1 Istanbul Hotels
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 6 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 7 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Tennyson Home
- 14 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 17 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 18 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 19 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 22 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 23 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 24 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 25 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days