Does anyone have some reasonably priced (ie less than $200/night) recommendations for hotels or B&B's in Rome and Florence. We want to be in a "safe neighborhood" but still centrally located to things so we don't have to spend all day on public transportation. Also, are double beds in Italy really equal to Queen beds in the States? Seems like everything is listed as a double bed but they look pretty big on photos I have looked at. We would also prefer a place with air conditioning since we will be there in September and I know it can still be pretty warm that time of year. Appreciate any suggestions.
Hotels in Italy specifically Rome and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Oktoberfest reservations
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 Eurostar booking
- 10 Questions for my German friends
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 italy
- 21 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?