We are planning a trip to Crotia in September and would like to add a day trip to Medjugorje to our itinerary. Looking at the map, Medjugorje appears to be closer to Dubrovnik than to Split. However, since we are not familiar with the country, it may be that it is faster or easier to reach from Split. We will be staying in Split and Dubrovnik, so I would like to add an extra night in one of these places to accommodate the trip to Medjugorje. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.
Getting to Medjugorje from Split or Dubrovnik
View all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Albania for Beginners
- 5 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 6 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 9 Istanbul hotels
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 21 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 25 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?