We are planning a trip to Crotia in September and would like to add a day trip to Medjugorje to our itinerary. Looking at the map, Medjugorje appears to be closer to Dubrovnik than to Split. However, since we are not familiar with the country, it may be that it is faster or easier to reach from Split. We will be staying in Split and Dubrovnik, so I would like to add an extra night in one of these places to accommodate the trip to Medjugorje. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.
Getting to Medjugorje from Split or Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 9 french riviera
- 10 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 11 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 19 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 20 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 21 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 24 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 25 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?