We are planning a trip to Crotia in September and would like to add a day trip to Medjugorje to our itinerary. Looking at the map, Medjugorje appears to be closer to Dubrovnik than to Split. However, since we are not familiar with the country, it may be that it is faster or easier to reach from Split. We will be staying in Split and Dubrovnik, so I would like to add an extra night in one of these places to accommodate the trip to Medjugorje. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.
Getting to Medjugorje from Split or Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 3 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 7 Shoes for Paris in April
- 8 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 London visit
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?