We are planning a trip to Crotia in September and would like to add a day trip to Medjugorje to our itinerary. Looking at the map, Medjugorje appears to be closer to Dubrovnik than to Split. However, since we are not familiar with the country, it may be that it is faster or easier to reach from Split. We will be staying in Split and Dubrovnik, so I would like to add an extra night in one of these places to accommodate the trip to Medjugorje. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.
Getting to Medjugorje from Split or Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 London hotel
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 6 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 7 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 10 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Location of hotel in Rome
- 22 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 23 Need advice for this
- 24 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary