Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

info on catamarin from hvar to dubrovnik, then daytrip to korcula from dubrovnik on catramarin

Search

info on catamarin from hvar to dubrovnik, then daytrip to korcula from dubrovnik on catramarin

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28th, 2007, 05:13 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I will be going to croatia in august, and I need some help finding the fastest way to ferry hvar to dubrovnik and then take a daytrip to korcula from dubrovnik
thanks PJ
Old Nov 28th, 2007, 05:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
See www.jadrolinija.hr/default.aspx?lang=2
Old Nov 28th, 2007, 06:17 AM
Original Poster

thanks I have been searching that website, but for some reason i find it very confusing. I see where I can get to Korcula from dubrovnik, i just don't see where I could get back to dubrovnik on the same day. I was hoping maybe there was a faster service, we don't need a car ferry. so anyone have some help on this a fast ferry for a day trip in august to and from dubrovnik to korcula. thank you pj
Old Nov 28th, 2007, 06:22 AM

This doesn't make much sense. Korcula is between Hvar and Dubrovnik, so the easiest way to visit Korcula is to stop en-route to Dubrovnik.
There is no catamaran from Hvar to Dubrovnik, and Dubrovnik-Korcula is a long day trip. This website summarises services to and from Korcula:
www.korcula.net/grad/pitanja/index.html
Old Nov 28th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Original Poster

thanks, I was deciding to if I should stay a night in korcula on my way to dubrovnik or just have my base in dubrovnik and daytrip to korcula. I not finding very many fast daytrip options that is why I posted to get the fodorite input, so thank you