We will be about seven weeks in the Balkans and will be visiting Split on to Hvar and Korcula. Then we want to go to Mostar for three nights and from there, Dubrovnik. But the transportation connections from Korcula direct to Mostar appear a little dicey. Any recommendations?
Getting from Korcula to Mostar (Croatia - Bosnia-Herzogovina)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car scams in Italy
- 2 Venice - things to do?
- 3 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 4 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 7 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 8 Rental Car in Paris
- 9 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 11 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Italy/ Spain in December
- 14 10 Days in Iceland
- 15 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 18 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 19 Need Help, Iceland
- 20 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 21 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 22 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 23 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 24 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 25 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?