We will be about seven weeks in the Balkans and will be visiting Split on to Hvar and Korcula. Then we want to go to Mostar for three nights and from there, Dubrovnik. But the transportation connections from Korcula direct to Mostar appear a little dicey. Any recommendations?
Getting from Korcula to Mostar (Croatia - Bosnia-Herzogovina)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano in high season???
- 2 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 3 Napoli logistics
- 4 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 buying souviners and art
- 7 Spain in late November/early December
- 8 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 9 Italy food budget
- 10 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 11 Train tickets France and Spain
- 12 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 13 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Scandinavian Tour
- 16 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 17 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 20 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 21 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 22 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 23 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 24 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 25 proposed two week Greece itinerary