We will be about seven weeks in the Balkans and will be visiting Split on to Hvar and Korcula. Then we want to go to Mostar for three nights and from there, Dubrovnik. But the transportation connections from Korcula direct to Mostar appear a little dicey. Any recommendations?
Getting from Korcula to Mostar (Croatia - Bosnia-Herzogovina)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Rome Areas to stay
- 3 Transport in Venice
- 4 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 5 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 6 Prebook B&Bs
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 Wengen to Torino?
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 12 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 13 Italy - Month of July
- 14 England & Scotland in April
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 17 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 18 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 19 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 22 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 23 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary