We will be about seven weeks in the Balkans and will be visiting Split on to Hvar and Korcula. Then we want to go to Mostar for three nights and from there, Dubrovnik. But the transportation connections from Korcula direct to Mostar appear a little dicey. Any recommendations?
Getting from Korcula to Mostar (Croatia - Bosnia-Herzogovina)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 4 Day Trips from Nice
- 5 Siena Favorites?
- 6 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 7 biking in France
- 8 using airbnb for the first time...
- 9 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 12 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 13 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 21 South of France - recommendations please!
- 22 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 23 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 24 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 25 Sienna at night