We have changed our itinerary and so I starting a new thread to ask some questions to the
May 24 we will be in Munich for 3 nights- We have booked an apartment called Feeling Home has anyone heard of these apartments the SBAHN stop is across the street and the stop is Milbertshofen.
May 27 We are driving to Rothenburg for 2 nights staying at Pension Elke- Any reviews on that particular pension.
May 29 we are driving to Fussen area- QUESTION- Stay in Fussen or Garmisch or Mittenwald. Things we want to see in that area.
1.Zugspitze-Castles-Luge Rides-Hikes etc
Maybe 2 nights or 3 in this area then onto Innsbruck2 nights- Salzkammergut region2 -3 nights- salzburg 3 nights then back to munich and fly home June 9 .
Any opinions at least on the 1st half of the itinerary. I am clear on Munich and Rothenburg just confused how long and where to stay in the Fussen area.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our future trip to Greece
- 2 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Christmas Day in Granada
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 car insurance italy
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 13 Venice/Mestre
- 14 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Transylvania - June 2018
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Krakow
- 22 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 23 Quizz !
- 24 Pay attention to your watches !
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP