We have changed our itinerary and so I starting a new thread to ask some questions to the
May 24 we will be in Munich for 3 nights- We have booked an apartment called Feeling Home has anyone heard of these apartments the SBAHN stop is across the street and the stop is Milbertshofen.
May 27 We are driving to Rothenburg for 2 nights staying at Pension Elke- Any reviews on that particular pension.
May 29 we are driving to Fussen area- QUESTION- Stay in Fussen or Garmisch or Mittenwald. Things we want to see in that area.
1.Zugspitze-Castles-Luge Rides-Hikes etc
Maybe 2 nights or 3 in this area then onto Innsbruck2 nights- Salzkammergut region2 -3 nights- salzburg 3 nights then back to munich and fly home June 9 .
Any opinions at least on the 1st half of the itinerary. I am clear on Munich and Rothenburg just confused how long and where to stay in the Fussen area.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Tuscany Itinerary
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 Visit to Sardinia
- 12 driving from London to Lourdes
- 13 ATM
- 14 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Visa Query
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 London is it worth it?
- 25 Montserrat Express