We have changed our itinerary and so I starting a new thread to ask some questions to the
May 24 we will be in Munich for 3 nights- We have booked an apartment called Feeling Home has anyone heard of these apartments the SBAHN stop is across the street and the stop is Milbertshofen.
May 27 We are driving to Rothenburg for 2 nights staying at Pension Elke- Any reviews on that particular pension.
May 29 we are driving to Fussen area- QUESTION- Stay in Fussen or Garmisch or Mittenwald. Things we want to see in that area.
1.Zugspitze-Castles-Luge Rides-Hikes etc
Maybe 2 nights or 3 in this area then onto Innsbruck2 nights- Salzkammergut region2 -3 nights- salzburg 3 nights then back to munich and fly home June 9 .
Any opinions at least on the 1st half of the itinerary. I am clear on Munich and Rothenburg just confused how long and where to stay in the Fussen area.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Watch Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2017 Online hd-free
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Europe itinerary help!
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 Which Day?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 21 Corsica and Sardinia
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?