We have changed our itinerary and so I starting a new thread to ask some questions to the
May 24 we will be in Munich for 3 nights- We have booked an apartment called Feeling Home has anyone heard of these apartments the SBAHN stop is across the street and the stop is Milbertshofen.
May 27 We are driving to Rothenburg for 2 nights staying at Pension Elke- Any reviews on that particular pension.
May 29 we are driving to Fussen area- QUESTION- Stay in Fussen or Garmisch or Mittenwald. Things we want to see in that area.
1.Zugspitze-Castles-Luge Rides-Hikes etc
Maybe 2 nights or 3 in this area then onto Innsbruck2 nights- Salzkammergut region2 -3 nights- salzburg 3 nights then back to munich and fly home June 9 .
Any opinions at least on the 1st half of the itinerary. I am clear on Munich and Rothenburg just confused how long and where to stay in the Fussen area.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Athens
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Paris day trips August