We have changed our itinerary and so I starting a new thread to ask some questions to the
May 24 we will be in Munich for 3 nights- We have booked an apartment called Feeling Home has anyone heard of these apartments the SBAHN stop is across the street and the stop is Milbertshofen.
May 27 We are driving to Rothenburg for 2 nights staying at Pension Elke- Any reviews on that particular pension.
May 29 we are driving to Fussen area- QUESTION- Stay in Fussen or Garmisch or Mittenwald. Things we want to see in that area.
1.Zugspitze-Castles-Luge Rides-Hikes etc
Maybe 2 nights or 3 in this area then onto Innsbruck2 nights- Salzkammergut region2 -3 nights- salzburg 3 nights then back to munich and fly home June 9 .
Any opinions at least on the 1st half of the itinerary. I am clear on Munich and Rothenburg just confused how long and where to stay in the Fussen area.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?