On the aer lingus site they say they only allow one piece of carry on luggage and give the size and weight. They do not say anything about a 'personal item'. I know carriers like easyjet really mean ONE bag - your purse, computer, etc must fit inside it. And they clearly state this on their website. But I've never known a transatlantic flight to not allow a small personal item as well as the 'one bag'. Has anyone flown Aer Lingus recently that could clarify this for me? Thanks
Aer Lingus question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 11 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)