On the aer lingus site they say they only allow one piece of carry on luggage and give the size and weight. They do not say anything about a 'personal item'. I know carriers like easyjet really mean ONE bag - your purse, computer, etc must fit inside it. And they clearly state this on their website. But I've never known a transatlantic flight to not allow a small personal item as well as the 'one bag'. Has anyone flown Aer Lingus recently that could clarify this for me? Thanks
Aer Lingus question
View all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 Planning a holiday
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 5 Gogartys, Dublin
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Portugal in September