On the aer lingus site they say they only allow one piece of carry on luggage and give the size and weight. They do not say anything about a 'personal item'. I know carriers like easyjet really mean ONE bag - your purse, computer, etc must fit inside it. And they clearly state this on their website. But I've never known a transatlantic flight to not allow a small personal item as well as the 'one bag'. Has anyone flown Aer Lingus recently that could clarify this for me? Thanks
Aer Lingus question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 2 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 3 biking in France
- 4 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 5 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 6 Help with France itinerary
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 10 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 11 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 12 Sienna at night
- 13 Traveling to France
- 14 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 15 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 16 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich
- 19 Siena Favorites?
- 20 Amalfi Coast in October
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 23 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 24 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago