On the aer lingus site they say they only allow one piece of carry on luggage and give the size and weight. They do not say anything about a 'personal item'. I know carriers like easyjet really mean ONE bag - your purse, computer, etc must fit inside it. And they clearly state this on their website. But I've never known a transatlantic flight to not allow a small personal item as well as the 'one bag'. Has anyone flown Aer Lingus recently that could clarify this for me? Thanks
Aer Lingus question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 2 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 3 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 16 Shoes for Paris in April
- 17 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 20 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 23 London visit
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report