We shall be in the VI from April 4 - 14, 6 days in St. John and 4 days in St. Thomas. We are considering renting from Discount Rental Cars in St. Thomas and taking the car ferry to St. John. Can anyone give me information about this company's reliabilty, etc.? Also, do you know if they would service one of their cars if there was a problem while it was in St. John?
Rental car, St. Thomas and St. John
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 5 Barbado Car rental
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 9 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 10 Death in Paradise
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 50+ where to dance?
- 13 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 dominican republic
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 19 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 20 St Martin
- 21 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 22 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Resort villa suggestions
- 25 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!