We were very very disappointed - to the point where we had to move before the week was up. If you are thinking of renting this villa please don't let the website fool you - i have a list of 15 or so things that should have been either repaired or cleaned prior to our arrival. For the amount of $ we paid for this week - you would think the housekeeper would have at least prepared it for our arrival. It was dirty, things were broken and we were stuck - the owner was not returning our calls and the manager did nothing... what a waste of hard earned money..
Letovah Villa in Bequia - Don't let the website fool you!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 Jamaica vs The DR
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Where to go in February/March
- 7 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 8 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 9 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 10 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 11 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 12 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 13 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 19 St. Croix and sea grass
- 20 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 21 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 22 Bahamas Resort
- 23 Which country?
- 24 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 25 Antigua or St Martin