My fiance and I are looking at locations for our honeymoon. We will be arriving in early September 2014 and staying roughly a week. Neither of us have ever been to the Caribbean before, and are very excited, but also nervous about choosing the right place for us. Let me give you a little of what we are looking for. We are in our early 30's, she is a sun Goddess (but pool or ocean are both fine by her), we like activity, nightlife a must, cocktails, dancing, exploring, and having fun (not just partying). I am the type that if I am in silence and am forced to lay on a beach for a week, I will wind up becoming best friends with a volleyball and naming him Wilson. I have recently been looking at Curacao and Barbados. I am asking for some help here. Some people in the forums were not fans of Curacao's beaches. Can you all give me some recommendations on which island fits us as well as places to stay on those islands? Would love to find a place with everything listed above, and close to nightlife. I want to give her the fantastic, romantic, and fun honeymoon she deserves! Somewhere we can be private when we want, and social when we want. Thanks a million in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 2 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 3 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 4 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 5 Canadian money exchange ??
- 6 Family trip to Jamaica
- 7 Vieques Island
- 8 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 9 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 10 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 11 Best island for food and beaches
- 12 Cuba tour companies
- 13 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 14 Resort rent out for wedding
- 15 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 16 St. Croix
- 17 Safe, family friendly Island
- 18 Help choosing an island
- 19 Hotel on Turks
- 20 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination
- 23 December celebration trip
- 24 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 25 St. Bart's, French St. Martin or Turks & Caicos for family?