Barbados Honeymoon in Aug.?

Old Apr 9th, 2002, 02:24 PM
Julie

Barbados Honeymoon in Aug.?

Is this a good idea? We like to hang out on the beach and relax but we also like a little adventure and nightlife. We're thinking of renting a cottage on the West coast instead of a hotel, any thoughts?

Thanks,

Julie

Old Apr 9th, 2002, 03:40 PM
anon

Read the reply I made to honeymoon in Oct.

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Marlene

hello, try the Alomond Beach resort in Barbados. Its all inclusive and there is alot to do. Or try St Lucia sandals for a honeymoon. 2 great choices.

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Emil

Hello Julie,
I was just browsing through this website for the first time and saw your request for information on renting a nice cottage by the beach in Barbados. I would suggest this really nice place which I usually recommend for honeymooners. It's called Leamington Cottage and is a perfect spot for what you are looking for.
Please see my website:
www.personalchoicevillas.com
Go to "Barbados" and you will find the full information on the place. Let me know if you need further help or to find something less expensive.

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 01:56 PM
Syndy

Hi,
the first weekend in August is cropover in Barbados, which is their version of Carnival. From Thursday to Monday there are lots of parties, culminating in the parade on Monday. The soutcoast and ST.Lawrence Gap is usally the happrning place to be at that time.

If you are going later in the month there is always some place to go at night,like the party cruises,Casbah on the West Coast, and Ship Inn..Harbour Lights..etc.

The South Coast has all the action IMO, but the West Coast is beautiful, with Barbados' most exlusive resorts. There are restaurants and bars on the west Coast and lots of things to do there at Mullins Beach and Baku Beach.

If you are looking at renting a villa look at

www.barbados.org or www.islandhideaways.com