We will be going to Curacao in April and are looking for good restaurants to try for lunch. We will have a rental car so we will be able to drive around the island.
Our hotel is the Papagayo and I understand that the restaurant there (Zanzibar?) is pretty good. Can anyone recommend other good restos in Willemstad and around the island? are there any restos serving good local delicacies?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 2 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 3 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 4 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 5 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 6 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 7 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 8 turks caicos
- 9 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 10 Curacao
- 11 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 12 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 13 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 14 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 15 Groupon Tours
- 16 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 17 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 18 Location
- 19 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 20 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 21 Private tours in Cuba
- 22 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 23 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 24 Bahamas girls trip
- 25 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!