We will be going to Curacao in April and are looking for good restaurants to try for lunch. We will have a rental car so we will be able to drive around the island.
Our hotel is the Papagayo and I understand that the restaurant there (Zanzibar?) is pretty good. Can anyone recommend other good restos in Willemstad and around the island? are there any restos serving good local delicacies?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/testoultra/
- 2 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 5 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 8 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 9 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 10 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Trouble booking hotels!
- 13 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 14 Airport transfer PUJ
- 15 Bahama's outer island
- 16 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 17 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 20 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 21 40 min layover in CLT
- 22 Atlantis 1 day
- 23 Atlantis on a budget
- 24 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 25 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video