We will be going to Curacao in April and are looking for good restaurants to try for lunch. We will have a rental car so we will be able to drive around the island.
Our hotel is the Papagayo and I understand that the restaurant there (Zanzibar?) is pretty good. Can anyone recommend other good restos in Willemstad and around the island? are there any restos serving good local delicacies?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Havana
- 2 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 3 Barbados-how about this place?
- 4 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 12 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 17 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 18 PR or USVI
- 19 Havana Hotel
- 20 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 23 Cayman Islands Currency
- 24 Virgin Gorda BVI