Has anyone taken a Lufthansa flight between Toronto and Frankfurt recently? I've heard many bad reviews about Lufthansa. I've recently purchased a ticket for Lufthansa for travel between Toronto and Frankfurt. I'm interested to know if service is still awful on Lufthansa (and the Frankfurt airport)?
Flight between Toronto (Canada) and Frankfurt (Germany)
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 2 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 3 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 4 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 5 United Changed my flight without asking
- 6 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 7 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 8 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 9 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 10 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 11 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 12 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 13 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 14 Booking Annoyance
- 15 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 16 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 17 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 20 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 21 Arrival at SFO
- 22 American Airlines awards
- 23 Delta?
- 24 Delayed Luggage
- 25 Ryanair puts on airs