I am reasonably inexperienced as a traveller (my husband has done more) and have a 4 year old son. We want to go to Jordan and were planning to use a package from a local travel agent. Reading posts on the forum, I am wondering if it is feasible to be a bit more independent or whether we should just play it safe. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 2 Safari In June
- 3 Business trip to Israel
- 4 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 5 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 honeymoon place
- 8 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 9 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 10 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 11 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 12 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 13 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 14 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 15 Yom Hazikaron
- 16 Yom Haatzmaut
- 17 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 18 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 19 recomendation on African Safari company
- 20 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 21 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 22 One extra day in Jordan
- 23 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 24 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 25 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?