I am reasonably inexperienced as a traveller (my husband has done more) and have a 4 year old son. We want to go to Jordan and were planning to use a package from a local travel agent. Reading posts on the forum, I am wondering if it is feasible to be a bit more independent or whether we should just play it safe. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Creative@: NORTON Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 5 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 6 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 7 Safari suggestions
- 8 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 9 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 10 Travel to Cairo in July
- 11 Targin into Zambia
- 12 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 13 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 14 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 15 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 18 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 19 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 20 Passport question for International flight
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Tour operator near me
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?