- Driving in the Dolomites Your rental Fiat will think it's a Ferrari on a gorgeous drive through the heart of the Dolomites.
- Hiking No matter your fitness level, there's an unforgettable walk in store for you here.
- Skiing The Dolomites are renowned as one of Europe's top locations for winter sports.
- Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige, Bolzano The impossibly well-preserved body of the iceman Ötzi, the star attraction at this museum, provokes countless questions about what life was like 5,000 years ago.
- Trento A graceful fusion of Austrian and Italian styles, this breezy, frescoed town is famed for its imposing castle.
Log in with user name:
Not a member? Register Now
Log in with social media:
Log in with Facebook
Log in with Twitter
Love to travel?
Get FREE email communications from Fodor's Travel, covering must-see travel destinations, expert trip planning advice, and travel inspiration to fuel your passion.
How we use your email