Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Your opinion of the Millennium Broadway Hotel.

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 04:51 AM
susan

I have found decent rates at the Millennium on 44th St/Times Sq. and would appreciate feedback from anyone who has stayed at this hotel. Location seems convenient but how are the rooms? We wll be in NY late February.

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 06:28 AM
s

Location is great if you want to be in the Times Square/theater district area. Very nice laid back hotel. Rooms are more than adequate in size.

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 02:18 PM
don

Stayed there a couple of years ago and really liked it. Rooms are art deco influenced with a Hyatt/Hilton quality level. Location is great if you want to be in the Times Square area and a great location for the theatres. Also, I found the restauurant there to be excellent(we ate there twice the week that we stayed there with really good results both times).

Old Oct 26th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Former NYer

Thought the hotel was cool and the service was wonderful. Great doorman. We thought our room was a bit small, but its decor was so chic we didn't really mind.

Old Oct 27th, 2002, 04:34 PM
Postal

I stayed there with my husband through Priceline (for $90 per night) a few months ago and was very pleased with the room and the staff. Great location, an oasis in the Times Square area. Excellent deli (Cranberry Gourmet) near the north hotel exit, where we ate breakfast every day as well as an occasional lunch.