Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Millenium Broadway Hotel-NYC anyone stayed there?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 08:14 AM
Lori

Hi
We are looking to take a 3 day trip to NYC in April with our 16 year old daughter. We want to stay close to Times Square and are looking for less thant $200/night. Has anyone stayed at the Millenium Broadway Hotel? It gets 4 starts on Expedia but there is only one review on this site.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 08:48 AM
Jean Valjean

Stayed there a couple of months ago. Our room was fine, a bit on the small side. Location is excellent, just off Times Square. Service was good.

In all, not a memorable experience, but not bad in any way; I got a $129 rate from Expedia.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 10:46 AM
kerry

I stayed there two years ago. Paid $80 a night thru priceline and had a very large King room by NYC standards. Locale is very great for transportation and activities.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 02:43 PM
Postal

I've stayed there twice thru Priceline for $90 each time. Spoke nice to the desk clerk and had very large rooms with king size bed. However, be aware that your choices are either a king size bed OR two "oversized twins." Our rooms could have easily accommodated several rollaways if we'd needed to!

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 11:12 PM
john

I stayed there with my wife and 15 month old son just a few weeks ago over Xmas and New Year. Our rooms were upgraded to the "premier" side of the hotel, which I understand is the better part of the hotel to be in. This entitled us to use a free lounge which included a free continental breakfast, snacks and soft drink throughout the day, and the biggest bonus of all - cocktails each evening from 5-7. You also get access to your own concierge. The room was easily big enough and very comfortable, with a great bathroom. I would definitely recommend the hotel but try to get a room on the premier side if you can. I booked through Quickbook and payed $159 each night which was a great deal considering the period (Xmas,New Year etc).