Yachats area --Overleaf Lodge

Old Sep 25th, 2002, 08:48 PM
Denise

Yachats area --Overleaf Lodge

Anyone stayed there recently? Haven't been to the coast for a few years so haven't seen it. Any comments/recommended rooms? Is the view good? Do they supply wood for the fireplaces?

Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:22 AM
Denise

Hey guys, I'm desperate. Vacation is getting close. Any comments here?

Old Oct 6th, 2002, 01:11 AM
Rabbit

I haven't stayed there, but did stay at Shamrock Lodgettes (www.shamrocklodgettes.com) and loved my log cabin with fireplace and kitchen. Easy walk to the bluff for the view. I believe the firewood was supplied, but it's been a few years. Hope this helps

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 07:08 AM
xxxx

We stayed there last summer on our way cross country. It was nice, large rooms and bathrooms. I do remember a fireplace an I do remember a supply of wood. I would suggest a room on the second floor for a better view. We were there in July and it was freezing!! Breakfast is included and was very good.The website was pretty acurate.

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 07:45 AM
Denise

Well, am replying to my own msg. Stayed there recently and were pleased w/the large room, cozy reading area, lenght of beach trails right outside our door. We could hear the surf in our room which we always like. Unusually nice tile decor and color-coordinated fabric for a hotel in that price range. Yes, the breakfast was good.

Old Oct 31st, 2002, 04:25 PM
Barbara

Denise, which room at the Overleaf Lodge did you stay in? I just made reservations to stay in the "Inglenook".