Search

LV Indoor Pools

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 05:09 AM
Geoff

LV Indoor Pools

We are planning a trip to Vegas in early January and were wondering which hotels in the city (if any) have nice indoor pool complexes. Recommendations welcome. Thanks in advance.

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 06:25 AM
thereuare

On the strip, the only indoor pool i know of is at the Tropicana, and that's not even indoor, it's a "covered" pool, which i'm not exactly sure what that means.

If you'll be there in the winter months, it's not really condusive to swimming.

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 06:33 AM
Speedo

Along the strip, the Tropicana has one pool that is partially indoors. I'm a frequent Vegas visitor and don't recall any of the main strip hotels having indoor pools. However, many (Mirage, Flamingo, MGM, Caesars, for example) keep at least one pool open during the winter and most heat them. Outlying hotels (well off strip) may have indoor pools. Perhaps other respondents can address those?

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 11:26 AM
xxx

It's really too cold in January for enjoyable swimming. The outside temps will prevent you from lying around the pool. Plan other activities and bring a jacket for Janaury visits.

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 01:45 AM
marg

Well, see, xxx, uh, I think maybe that's why Geoff was asking about INDOOR pools.