Hotels with best pools on Vegas Strip

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi. Myself and hubby are going to Vegas for 4 nights starting March 22. I'm looking for some feedback on which hotels you think have the best pool area. And the big question...do you think the pools will be open that week?

We're all over the place on where we want to stay. We're looking at the Mirage, Paris, TI, Wynn, Belagio, MGM & Mandalay Bay. We know Mandalay Bay is well South on the strip but will have no problem getting a cab up to the centre of things. All of these hotels are within a couple hundred dollars of each other wth a 4 night flight/hotel deal. We've stayed at The Flamingo in the past and really liked their pool area but want to stay somewhere different this time.

I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Sadie
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:04 AM

I love the pools at Caesar's Palace. Is it warm enough to swim in March though?
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:13 AM

I've been able to swim in Feb. before. Just depends on the weather. I believe that Madalay Bay has a pool that is open all year. You may want to check with each individ. hotel to see when their pools are open. We went by a website one time, and when we got there the pool was closed...
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Original Poster

I was going to call the individual hotels to see if they have a specific pool opening time. Of course it will probably depend on the weather. I've ruled out Ceasar's as I read they are in the middle of renovating their pool area and have the whole pool shut down. They were actually my first choice. I'm wondering about the specific pools and their size. It's hard to tell from some photos. Some pool areas, while big, look very big and barren while others look lush and tropical.
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 10:22 AM

Check out this link:

www.cheapovegas.com

On the left side of the page, there is a link to "Best Swimming."

Happy travels!
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 06:57 AM

I just noticed this thread. I looked at many pools during my visit last month. Most were closed in January. None were as nice as the pool at the Bellagio, where we stayed. Not only was it open but it was heated to a very comfortable temperature and many people were swimming. Caesar's entire pool area was shut.