Reload this Page >

Hilton Scottsdale or Millennium Resort McCormick Ranch

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29th, 2002, 06:58 PM
P.S.

I am getting similar rates for end of May. I am wondering if these are comparable or if one is clearly the winner here. Thanks for any info.

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 05:43 AM
John

I have not stayed at either one. However, I have driven past both. The Hilton looks like your normal, run-of-the mill resort. I'm sure it is very nice but again, I have no personal experience.

McCormick Ranch, however, is one of the great Scottsdale resorts. My grandfather used to rave about it as one of the best places he stayed. That was when Regal ran the place. But I am sure Millennium does an equally good job.

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 07:06 AM
cg

We stayed at the Millennium Resort last June. The rooms are average sized but it was recently redecorated when we were there so very nice. The staff was very helpful. The grounds are spacious and well maintained and there is a large pool. I would definetly stay there again.

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 08:04 AM
P.S.

Thank you John and cg for your comments. I think I will go with the Millennium...

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 08:12 AM
Marj

I also had a good experience at the McCormick. We got it on priceline and expected a basic room (we are a family of 4). They upgraded us to a 3 bedroom fully-equiped townhouse. We wished we could have had a longer stay.