Reload this Page >

Scottsdale: Radisson, Millennium, Copperwynd, Renaissance

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Caryn

Has anyone stayed at the Radisson Resort and Spa, Millennium Resort Scottsdale, Copperwynd Resort and Club or Renaissance Scottsdale Resort? We are trying to decide on a Scottsdale resort and are interested in something very nice but not too too pricey (like the Phoenician or the Hyatt). Any feedback on these or others? Thank you.

Old Dec 16th, 2002, 12:32 PM
wondering

I don't know, but I'd like some feedback as well. I also can't believe the high prices at many Scottsdale resorts. It makes you wonder who's paying them. I can't think of anywhere else that comes close as far as high resort prices, even Hawaii.

Old Dec 16th, 2002, 01:11 PM
Todd

I got the Radisson Resort and Spa on Priceline for $40 using the resort level rating.

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 05:52 AM
Cathy

We stayed at the Millennium when we came here looking for houses. Nice resort. Not as exclusive as some others but nice staff and nice rooms. We stayed in a villa which was very comfortable. It is also centrally located in Scottsdale. Copperwynd is in Fountain Hills in a beautiful setting. A small european style resort part of a tennis/exercise club. Very nice.

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 07:26 AM
xx

Copperwynd is a little far away from things, but beautiful especiallly for tennis. The Radisson is a great location.

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Nancy H.

I stayed at the Radisson in August (another $40/night bid on Priceline). I thought everything (room, pool area, grounds) was pretty basic but perfectly nice. The spa is beautiful, and you can use the spa facilities (fitness room, whirlpool, sauna, pool) even if you don't book a spa treatment. It is a great location for getting around Scottsdale, too.

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 03:38 PM
Kevin

I have stayed at the Renaissance Resort in Scottsdale 3 times. The first time I arrived, I was disappointed upon my arrival at what I saw, then something strange happened. The place grew on me. It is very low key, you see. Now it is one of my favorite places to stay. There are these incredible hammocks hanging from trees throughout the resort. people would just fall asleep on them. The rooms are private casitas with your own entrance. Some have hottubs in the back!!! The pool is large and nice, and you are next door to the Borgata Shopping Center - -you can walk there. Nice low key, quiet place. Kevin