fort lauderdale, sawgrass outlets

Jan 5th, 2003, 06:04 PM
brunogodin

fort lauderdale, sawgrass outlets

Planning to spend 1 day pre-cruise or post in fort lauderdale, any recommandations on attractions? Anyone ever been to the outlets, any comments?

Jan 5th, 2003, 06:13 PM
Eric

I have been to Sawgrass Mills once. It is pretty damn cool, and it is across the street from the Florida Panthers National Rental Car Stadium, if I remember correctly. Check out http://www.sawgrassmillsmall.com/index2.html.

Jan 5th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Monica

We visited Lauderdale a year ago in August...didn't know what to expect at Sawgrass Mills...great mall with shopping, food, etc...worth visiting. You can spend hours here...enjoy!!

Jan 5th, 2003, 08:07 PM
Barbara

Love the Sawgrass mall. I visited it once pre-cruise and once post cruise. Tons of things to do. Lots of shopping of course, but also restaurants and movies. Hard Rock, Rainforest Cafe, Cheesecake Factory and more.

Jan 6th, 2003, 03:28 AM
fl

If you've been to any "Mills" outlet--then you've been to them all. The same as all the other ones--too many people, not many bargains and if I remember correctly, this one was built before they started building them in a circle. So once you walk all the way to one end, you have to turn around and walk all the way back, past the same stores.

Jan 6th, 2003, 10:05 AM
Gina

I got a manicure and pedicure at Sawgrass for $10 each. Can't beat that...

Jan 6th, 2003, 01:45 PM
topper

topping

Jan 6th, 2003, 02:16 PM
Patrick

I'm not sure where I read this, think it was in our local (Florida) newspaper recently, but they said the second most tourist visited spot in Florida (behind Disney World, but ahead of places like Sea World and Universal Studios) was Sawgrass Mills. Kinda amazing!!!