Cape Cod Oceanfront hotel?

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 11:18 AM
Kim

Cape Cod Oceanfront hotel?

Planning a fall get away to the cape and want to stay on the ocean. Any recommendations? I'd like to spend around $150/nt (which leaves out some of the places I'd *really* like to stay!!)

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 04:23 AM
Kim

ttt

ANY ideas??

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 04:57 AM
sandy

kim- go to: capecodtravel.com
lots of info there- have fun!

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 12:06 PM
Gene

Kim:
Here are a few that are on the ocean and should have some rooms for that price in the Fall.

Orleans Inn - Orleans
Red jacket Beach Resort - South Yarmouth
Soundings - Dennisport
Sandcastle Resort - Provincetown

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 06:54 PM
Jacque

We've stayed at Red Jacket Resort in South Yarmouth. You can get a room directly on the beach. We literally could watch the kids playing on the beach from bed in the mornings. It's nothing fancy but it's nice. Has an indoor and an outdoor pool. Also has a cafe right on the premises during the right time of year. It was of our most relaxing vacations. Have fun!

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Donna

Your e-mail address is obviously invalid. But, if you e-mail me, I have one fantastic recommendation, I'd never post here.

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 08:30 PM
Sara

Last week we spent a couple of nights at the Sandpiper Beach Inn in Harwichport, and thought it was lovely. It's a small place right on the beach on Nantucket Sound, with a big deck overlooking the water. The rooms are clean and pleasant, and have been recently renovated.They don't have a pool, if you care about that. They do provide lounge chairs for the beach, beach umbrellas, and beach towels. They have their own small private beach, and it's part of a nice, sandy beach that stretches for quite a ways, good for longs walks. The water was surprisingly warm, too. They serve a free continental breakfast.

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 07:06 PM
aaaaaaaa

Lighthouse Inn in Dennis was really nice for lunch-spoke with peole staying there & they loved it

Old Sep 21st, 2002, 02:59 AM
Kim

Thanks for all your responses. We leave next Friday and will stay at the Blue Water on the Ocean in South Yarmouth. Can't wait!