Amazing Race 11/1

Old Nov 1st, 2005, 03:26 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amazing Race 11/1

Well, it's that time again. Another episode of "dysfunctional families".

Should be fund tonight. They will be in Costa Rica. Hope they come up with some good tasks.

Any guesses as to where they will be next week? Somewhere in South America? down to New Zealand maybe? well, looking forward to it, in any case.

Oh, and all of you folks who quit watching because it was too boring --- don't come on this post asking US to fill you in on what happened.
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 05:48 PM

Mike,
I have not been watching this Amazing Race..but have watched it in the past.I am watching it tonight though.My neighbor left for Costa Rica this morning..so I just wanted to watch the scenery.

Christie
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 06:06 PM

The scenery was o.k. , it is much more spectacular in real life !! Good episode though , sorry about the family that came in last .
Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 08:11 AM

The previews for next week didn;t give me a clue where the race is moving next. Any guesses?

Keith
Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 08:40 AM

Maybe still in Costa Rica ??? actually I believe they head to Belize .....
Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 08:59 AM
JJ5

I hope it is Belize. My son and his family went on an excursion there last year- down a waterfall slide. It sounds like it has fabulous scenery.
Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 09:57 AM
jetset1

What is your theory on the attitude of the Branson dad? His refusal to get directions at one point was a little odd. It will be interesting to see how long the Paolo family can hang in there.

Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 10:04 AM

The Bransen dad didn't refuse to get directions. He was driving the car and wanted one of his three daughters, who weren't driving to get out of the car and ask directions. They all refused. None of them admitted, "no, Dad, those guys look scary to me" -- they just refused Dad's request.

I really appreciated the Gaghan Dad and how he demonstrated a positive attitude for his family, always encouraging.

No matter what else you can say about the Paolos, Papa is really enjoying the sights.
Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 11:08 AM

I've liked Papa Paolo right along, but I'm guess that he is "old world" and left the raising of the children to his wife.

Watching the broadcasts at the Amazing Race website, I am pleased that the teams in this race have stayed very close after the race. They have a lot of contact. Though one team not so much - bet we can all guess which family that is

I'm guessing that the Weavers don't win. If they did, the show would be editied to make them look unfairly treated and sympathetic.

This next week should be either another non-elimination leg or the first half of a two part leg.

Keith
Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 11:30 AM
jetset1

Even though it is easy to be critiquing "them", I don't think I'd care for the public scrutiny of my family on t.v.!
My teenage son thinks we could whip them all, but I pointed out it would be too hard for the relatives to hear all his bleeps.."drive faster dad", "mom, don't get all emotional", etc. lol. J.