Search

Nosara Beach Villas

Search this Thread

Old May 27th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nosara Beach Villas

I am trying to find a nice place around Nosara for my family of five. The Nosara Beach Villas look nice, but it's hard to tell from the web site. Anyone have first hand experience there or want to recommend another place in Nosara. Great ocean views, comfortable place, preferably with kitchen is ideal. Thanks
Old May 28th, 2004, 07:20 AM

I assume that by family of five you mean two adults and three kids? This is a hard one because there are not a LOT of houses with great ocean views. I don't have experience with renting houses or places for that many people but there are some nice listings on
www.nosaratravel.com/VacationRentals.html
Nosara Beach Villas is on that site so you may be aware of it all ready.
If you can get by without the ocean view, I can recommend two places. One is a very nice house, new, great location (2 minutes walk to beach and across the road from a good restaurant at Casa Tucan) called Casa De Olas. It can be found on
www.nosarabeachrentals.com
The other consist of only 1 bedroom condo's but if your kids are old enough they could share one and the adults could share the other. Very, very nice property, also very close to the beach and full kitchens, and also close to other restaurants within walking distance, It's called Condo Canadiense. We did not stay there but had friends who did and they had us over for dinner one night. We were very impressed with the property. Good luck!
Old May 28th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Original Poster

Thans so much for your response. Can you tell me if Condo Canadiense has ocean views?
Old May 28th, 2004, 11:40 AM

Sorry, no, it does not. I think your only hope for a 'beach view' is going to be Nosara Beach Villas or some of the houses that are are the web site I mentioned! I wish I could say I've seen Nosara Beach Villas, but I usually stick closer to the beach!
Old May 28th, 2004, 06:42 PM

when will you be there - we are afamily of 4 renting there for July and part of August/ Found a place thru the vacation rental site...

Robin