Reload this Page >

Looking for the 30's crowd in Cancun!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 07:22 AM
Michelle

Looking for fun places to go out in Cancun at night that won't be filled with college age kids....

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 07:39 AM
Robert

I've recenty been to cancun. There is absolutely NOTHING for people about 23 years of age and up. Nothing. There are couples of all ages though. I am in my late thirties, single and handsome to boot. I would never go back there again! Even for free. Right now I'm researching into going to Acapulco or a Hedonism Holiday for this winter - it has to be a place where singles can meet other singles. There are not as many bar and clubls in Cancun as people are led to believe. Trust me !

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 08:34 AM
Robert

I think Robert is a pompous fool!!!<BR>No offense intended.

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 08:49 AM
Nancy

Robert, Just as a heads up, no one who is handsome would need to go to Hedonism - nasty place with nasty folks doin' the nasty in public. Ewww!<BR><BR>Michelle, we enjoyed Azucar, next to the Camino Real hotel. It's a latin/salsa club with live music. It's definitely an older crowd (late 30's and up) and it's much more upscale than the teenie bopper clubs. No foam cannons - sorry! There is a cover charge, and the place has nice decor with plush chairs and sofas. Get there early for a table close to the dance floor. They play dance music during the breaks, and most of the bands play very danceable music.<BR><BR>Also, there are some newer dance clubs with covers that attract a more upscale/older clientele. Your concierge should be able to tell you which ones would be best for the type of music you like.<BR><BR>The bars at the Fiesta Americana Condesa and Ritz Carlton are also nice, but no dancing or entertainment other than jazz combos.<BR><BR>Have fun!<BR><BR>

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 08:31 AM
w.

Not as many bars and clubs in Cancun as you are lead to believe? Damn dude! How many bars and clubs were you looking for? That is all there is there!!! You can't throw a rock with out missing a place to get drunk! Are you sure you were in Cancun?