Notices

Cancun Nightlife

Old Apr 29th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cancun Nightlife

I'm going to Cancun the week of May 8th. I hear there are a lot of clubs in Cancun. Any one has suggestions (for a 30 yr old female) on what clubs or nightlife spots would be best to check out? How is the nightlife in Cancun? Suggestions would be much appreciated.

Old Apr 30th, 2006, 01:59 PM

There is a ton of nightlife in Cancun- mainly clubs, rather than bars/pubs. Coco Bongo is my favorite. Senor Frogs and Fat Tuesday's are also a lot of fun. Daddy Rock/Daddy O's is very clubby and big. A lot of "pulsating" club music there. I did not go to La Boom b/c I heard from many people that it's sketchy. Most of the clubs offer an open bar deal for approx $25 cover charge. We missed Bull Dog, but I heard it's a ton of fun.
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Original Poster

Thanks ksunshine91 for the info. Will definitely use this when my friends and I try to decide what club/bars/etc. to check out. thanks.
Old May 1st, 2006, 02:23 PM

No problem. 2 others I forgot to mention- Pat O'Brien's-- great time. Also, my brother was in Cancun recently and loved The City.
Old May 2nd, 2006, 10:31 AM

some friends of mine just got back from Cancun and they had an excellent time -- they commented on Coco Bongos in particular. Said it was cirque de soleil meets stripclub meets dance club (which was all good in their opinion!)
My friend hinted that he slipped the doorman an extra $10 at the door and was able to sidestep the line to the VIP part of the club. Good to know. He said he'd like to have known in advance that when you order a shot from the "shotgirl" she'll shake your head from side to side and twist your nipples (he wasn't too impressed with this!)