Search

Hotel in Bariloche

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hotel in Bariloche

Can anyone rec'd. a nice, clean hotel in Bariloche? One that costs inthe under $100 range, as I'm a bit on the cheap side. Thanks.
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 03:34 PM

Hi I saw a Hotel called Milano that I thought from the outside was ok. Probably is in that range, we stayed in the Tres Reyesand it was very nice.
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 04:43 PM

Hi alexa 35, I checked and the name is Hotel Milan, without the o, www.hotelmilan.com.ar.
As I said I did not stay there but fromthe outside and in the website is looks just fine it has 2 stars so it is very inexpensive. Location was excellent in the heard of the town of Bariloche in a quiet street.
The one we stayed in is much nicer of course because it is four stars it is called Hotel Tres Reyes.

Old Mar 30th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Original Poster

Thank you for the great suggestions and web link. Yes, that hotel looks like it will suit me fine for a couple of nights. I only plan to be there to sleep.
So, it sounds like the bus both ways is too long. Maybe I will take the bus one way and fly the other back to BA. Sometimes being too frugal is not a good thing. Don't want to waste 2 full days sitting on a bus!
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 08:54 AM

Hi Alexa if you can afford it, fly BOTH WAYS.
There is not much to see, and time is gold. So much to do and see in Bariloche. You can go to any travel agency,for instane like Catedral Turismo and buy tickets for any of the amazing catamaran bus tours, in the beautiful lakes. and near by forests.
Let me know please if the Hotel Milan was ok after all, please?
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Original Poster

Thank you. I will!
I was thinking (hoping) the bus ride will be really pretty with the Andes and all, at least the few hours outside Brioloche?
I'll definitely fly 1 way, will think about both. I'm a stubborn one.
I am hoping to find a day excursion of hiking once I get there. Female travling solo so I don't want to go alone.
Thanks again for the help!