Search

Hotel in Milan

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5th, 2002, 09:12 AM
Wanda

Hotel in Milan

We are looking for a hotel in Milan for one night as we wait for our travel companions to join us. Can you recommend a place centrally located, with mass transit access? Thanks. Wanda

Old Oct 5th, 2002, 10:19 PM
Kelly

Hotel Spadari al Duomo. It is lovely and right in the historical centre near the cathedral as the name suggests. My husband just returned from there and loved it. Find it at www.spadarihotel.com.

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 11:08 AM
Wendy

My friend and I stayed at the Hotel London which was quite pleasant. Nice big private bathroom with shower, tv and a great location just blocks from the Duomo. The family who runs it was very nice also. I think it was about $90 a night.

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 11:15 AM
Dev

Agree with above post re Spadari hotel.Staying there this weekend and have been e-mailing them all week-very efficient

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Wanda

Wendy,<BR><BR>thank you, I have read about the hotel, but do not have a website to request rate. Can you provide this?<BR>thanks, WAnda

Old Oct 11th, 2002, 06:33 AM
alex

www.designhotels.com

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 09:59 AM
Michelle

I just returned from Milan yesterday and stayed at the Hotel Spadari. It was perfect, the service was outstanding, the rooms superb, and the location was only a couple of blocks from the Duomo. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visitin Milan. The hotel staff go out of their way to meet your every need.<BR><BR>

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 10:45 AM
Steph

The hotel Cavour is in central Milan, just blocks from the Duomo and very nice and reasonable. Stayed there before and going again in November. <BR>([email protected])

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 03:34 PM
connie

We stayed at the starhotel rosa which had very nice rooms recently redone. The restaurant wasn't bad and they had a good breakfast included. It is less than a block from the duomo.