camino real cancun

Old May 6th, 2002, 01:43 PM
al

camino real cancun

thinking of going to mexico in june, looking for some info about the CAMINO REAL CANCUN HOTEL.

Old May 6th, 2002, 01:51 PM
loangalsal

I ate dinner there with friends one night (due to the raves about it on this website!) and we really enjoyed it. The staff was incredibly fun & nice and falling all over themselves to make sure we had a good time. I did not stay at the hotel, but if that was any indication of service, you will be pleased!

Old May 6th, 2002, 05:55 PM
Teresa

We stayed at the Camino Real last year. It is a nice hotel with a great salt water pool. of course, it has a fresh water too and great beach access. The beds were not ideal, but we didn't lose any sleep It is in a great location. They had some neat venues, cigar rolling, rock concert, etc.

We love to stay on the point, with so many places within walking distance. We have stayed at the Westin Regina, but it's very remote and all bus travel to downtown and the malls. However, our favorite is the Hyatt Regency and we are going back next week, 5/12. This makes trip # 8. Hope you enjoy.

Old May 7th, 2002, 05:55 AM
x

Our family of four, including boys ages 7 and 10, stayed there in April 2001. We liked it very much and would go back.

The location is excellent, and the Camino Real seemed less crowded than many of the other Cancun hotels we visited. For us, that was a plus.

Apple Vacations often offers very good deals to the Camino Real, which is how we ended up there.

Old May 7th, 2002, 06:04 AM
Nancy

Hello Al,
I also stayed there and enjoyed it very much.
Would suggest getting a Club Tower room, and would also suggest eating at Maria Bonita - which is very close by.
The private Club Tower beach is one of the nicest in Cancun.

Old May 8th, 2002, 03:04 PM
dougout

Stayed there in December last year and had a great time. Our fifth place to stay in Cncun and probably the best value. The tower rooms have the best view on the Island by far and the tower beach is truly one of the best as it is protected from the surf. The other beaches are also nice and the pool bar has a great host named Miguel. Have fun and i will send some pics. DCE