Search

Buenos Aires Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25th, 2002, 11:37 AM
Merriem

Buenos Aires Hotels

We stayed at the Park Hyatt which is now the Four Seasons last visit, and it was lovely. I am checking out some other hotels, and would love some feedback on the Claridge, and the Kempinski group of small boutique hotels. I am looking for a good deal, and several of the top hotels also want top $$$$ for their rooms. Any suggestions. Thanks

Old Aug 25th, 2002, 12:34 PM
Mary

Check www.argentinago.com and look the list and pictures of the hotels in BA. We have great deals !

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 05:47 AM
paul

I would not recommend the Claridge if you are looking for a first class property on par with the Four Seasons....the facade is its most impressive feature....the room I stayed in was..how shall I put this kindly?...um, "dated"....<BR><BR>The Kempinksi hotels in Recoleta certainly look impressive, though I have never stayed there....<BR><BR>Have you looked at Design Suites,or Elevage? Both look great....

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:57 AM
Roy

Merriem,<BR>See my reply to "Quiet hotel in BA"<BR>The Bisonte Palace certainly is not in the same class as the Four Seasons, but it is a 4 star hotel at a fabulous rate.<BR>I would guess that it might be better than the Claridge, and in a better location - though both are in the downtown center.

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 05:20 PM
candace

Stayed in B.A. last October at the Marriott Plaza - the room was outstanding - large bay window w/ a sitting area and a great view of the park. Good location, right near Calle Florida and the American Express Office -I'd take it anytime over the overpriced Recoleta Hotels