Reload this Page >

Williams-Sonoma Fall issue "Paris in the Fall"

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9th, 2002, 12:02 PM
xx

I just got the latest issue of Williams-Sonoma magazine and it has lovely articles on Paris!

Old Sep 9th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Andrea

Oh! This is one of those drawbacks to living in China! Anyone want to send me one? I'll send you something from China!

Old Sep 9th, 2002, 09:40 PM
xxx

I surely agree the pictures and articles were nice. Just wish that there were more articles. The magazine is pretty thin for $5.00.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 05:54 AM
xx

Andrea,<BR><BR>Check your e-mail. I sent you a message regarding the magazine. I assume that you use your currect e-mail?<BR><BR>

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 06:42 AM
Andrea

Wow! Wow, wow, wow! I posted the above lament and request just being silly, and "xxx" just e-mailed me and offered it to mail the issue to me!<BR><BR>What a sweet person! I only wish she'd posted her name or alias here so that I could thank her here "in public".<BR><BR>How fabulous! I ADORE Fodors travel talk, and the wonderful people on it!

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 07:57 AM
Sally

I live in New York City and I can't find this magazine. Any suggestions where I can find it? Thanks.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 08:06 AM
xxx

<BR>Sally<BR>How about Williams-Sonoma.com, or is that too obvious

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 08:38 AM
xxxxxx

I am a frankophile and I have the catalog, but you are not missing much if you do not have it. If you LOVE to cook and buy expensive cooking tools you might like this. I would rather spend my money elsewhere.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 08:53 AM
ava

I like guys named Frank too.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 09:52 AM
xx

xxx,<BR><BR>This is not the cooking catalog but the magazine "Williams-Sonoma". It is put out by the same company but is not the products catalog. Although, I love the products catalog and stores.<BR><BR>Sally,<BR><BR>I picked up the magazine at my local Books-a-Million. It is a really nice glossy page magazine and I find it very interesting since I like food and <BR>travel! I live in a small city so New York must have it somewhere. Good luck!