Peter N_H, where did that post go

Feb 8th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Original Poster

Peter N_H, where did that post go

the other day I noticed a post from you that had logistics information on visa and flight arrangements that you made recently in HK and China. I had made a mental not to read it in depth when I had a moment, but now I can't find it....Was it deleted (I had no idea that was possible)....Might you post the url, repost or e-mail it to me. Thanks

[email protected]
Feb 8th, 2004, 03:41 PM

I don't have the text or the time to retype, I'm afraid. This is a little irritating as I deliberately researched it in order to tackle several recent lines of discussion on this board. You should ask Fodor's about its disappearance, which is a mystery to me:

[email protected]

Peter N-H
http://members.axion.net/~pnh/China.html
Feb 8th, 2004, 04:49 PM

Peter, I also greatly appreciated your post. Arranging for travel in China is very different from arranging for travel in SE Asia, and I thought it was an excellent post. Even though I know I don't have the knowledge to get the lowest prices in Hong Kong for China travel, I figured with your info I could do better than I would otherwise. I read your post carefully, but had planned on copying it for my own later use. I do hope that Fodors can restore the post.
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:55 AM

If this post was titled "On booking China Travel cheaply in HK", I printed it out. I could try to scan (not very skillful at doing this) and email it to you.
Feb 9th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Original Poster

Jane if you can scan it and e-mail ([email protected]) it to me or fax to my attention(Carol fax 760-603-1640) I'll get it retyped and e-mail it to Peter to repost.

That way we all benefit from Peter's sharing his experience and information with us without burdening him with the time to recreate it.