Reload this Page >

Which hotel is better?

Search

Which hotel is better?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29th, 2002, 02:47 AM
singapore

Which hotel is better?

I have posted my itinerary a few days ago so thanks for all the comments. Now I am trying to book hotel for my stay. PLease help me decide.<BR><BR>Paris- Will stay in the Prince de gaulle or Chateau frontenac?<BR>Rome- De la ville Intercon or grand plaza?<BR>Venice- Danieli hotel or baur?<BR>Edinburgh- between the balmoral or the The scotsman?<BR>London- Mandarin Oriental Hotel or Sheratom towers?<BR>

Old Sep 29th, 2002, 01:39 PM
Hayley

Singapore, I can help you with only two of your destinations. In venice I stayed in both and I personally hated Danieli becuase it felt cold and the staff were not welcoming. As for London both are nice but I prefer the Mandarin Oriental for the spacious rooms.

Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 12:11 PM
ttt

ttt

Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 12:19 PM
Traveler

The Prince de Galles in Paris is much better than the Chateau Frontenac , and De La Ville is much better than the Grand Plaza in Rome.

Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 12:24 PM
Sheila

Personally I would try the Scotsman for the experience (it's new), but I think, objectively, the Balmoral would give you the better experience.

Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:35 PM
rebel

I envy you because all the hotels you are staying in are 5*. I have seen the Balmoral the last time I was in EDinburgh and fell in love with it. I have also been to the lobby of the danieli for tea time and thought it was so grand.

Old Oct 4th, 2002, 10:41 AM
ttt

ttt