Need help on planning my 2 days in Venice.
I plan to reach Venice at Marco Polo airport, and stay somewhere around the airport .
Travel to mainland using the Vaporetto and visit the following places in a span of 2 days
1.St Mark’s Basilica
2. Doge's Palace
3. Grand Canal (I guess, this is where the vaporetto moves )
4. Rialto Bridge
5. Campanile di San Marco
6. Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
7. Gondola ride at dusk(if possible)
Apart from this, we plan to stroll around the streets for food and shopping.
Is this a good plan??? Am I missing something??
Also, is it easy and safe to travel the Vaporetto anytime? (coz , we need to reach back to hotel near airport at night)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 13 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 14 Poland--where else to go
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 10 days in europe
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 Trans Siberian Train
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens