Triple Room in Paris

Search

Triple Room in Paris

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Triple Room in Paris

We are arriving a day earlier than apartment is available (last week of October) and would like to find a "triple room" for one night. Since we are staying in the southern portion of the 5th, thinking it would be nice to find a room in another area for this night. Hoping for a hotel close to the Seine, 3 beds, in price range of 200 euros.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 01:56 PM

www.hotel-collegedefrance.com

my fav trips from 120 euro or so

Latin quater close to the Seine

an old headquarters for the Knights Templar

historically speaking...
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Original Poster

Thank you "qwovadis". I will try calling the hotel because I don't see any triple rooms listed on their website....interesting historical note.
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 04:58 PM

Boy, do I have the perfect place for you!!! The Duquesne Eiffel...and stay in the 'Tour Eiffel' room for the most gorgeous view of the Eiffel Tower, especially when it is sparkling at night. I moved one of the three beds over to be able to lie in bed and see it at night when it sparkles and when I woke up in the morning. This hotel is in a quieter section, but near cafes, bakeries, metro and bus. Look it up here:

http://www.duquesneeiffel.com/en/home

The first picture at the bottom of the home page isn't the exact room since the Tour Eiffel room had 3 single beds in it, but it IS the view. It was a gorgeous hotel and your price range.
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Original Poster

Kwren, I have emailed the hotel to see if the Tour Eiffel room is available. Thanks so much, the view is wonderful!
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 06:22 PM

I hope you can get it! I didn't even want to leave that room! My kids took a picture of me lying on the bed watching it! LOL
Be sure you confirm that that room still has 3 beds!
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 06:34 PM

Hotel de Varenne, has rooms in which they put three regular beds, it is not huge but the three beds are confortable. This is a very pleasant hotel. THey will inform you exactly the size of the room and size of beds .It is fair enough and for you to say the last word.
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 04:18 AM

I stayed once in Timhotel Le Louvre and there are triples. It is close to the Seine, in the very centre of the capital.

http://www.h-louvre.com/index.html

It should fit your budget.
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 05:22 AM

So far most of the hotels recommended are not in the 5th. Try La Familia on rue des ecoles. They have a triple for 165 Euro breakfast and Wifi included. Walking distance to the Seine, rue Monge market, Notre Dame, and various other attractions
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 05:22 AM

Sorry I misread your post. Thought you wanted to stay near your apartment
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 06:54 AM

www.hoteldulys.com
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 08:43 AM
ira

http://www.hotelbonaparte.fr/
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 09:08 AM

That hotel near Montparnasse tower isn't anywhere near the Seine, and I don't think that area is that nice near the train station. I often stay in the general area so know what that street is like.

well, the Duquesne Eiffel isn't near the Seine, either, so it sounds like you don't really care about that so much. You might consider Ile St Louis for a change. I know the Hotel Trianon Rive Gauche has triples at reasonable rates and it is a nice hotel (I've stayed there) near the Sorbonne. Which is where the H College de France is located. I don't call that near the Seine myself, but am not sure if you do. To me, that means within a couple blocks of the Seine, and those are in the middle of the 5th which may not be that far from your apt. You might consider St Germain near the Seine, like near rue Jacob.

This place shold have a triple around 200 euro (if that 3rd is a child) http://www.hoteldanube.fr/tarifs.php
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 04:11 PM

We stayed in a triple at the Hotel Delavigne, which is one block from the Luxembourg gardens. We liked the hotel, the staff, and the breakfast too.
http://www.hoteldelavigne.com/
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Original Poster

Thanks to all for your recommendations.

kwren,I heard from The Duquesne Eiffel,they do not have a triple with a view at this time but it looks very nice so we may go with this one.

Graziella, my husband and I stayed at Hotel Varenne for our 40th anniversary, love this hotel and did not realize that they have triple rooms.....will email them as well.
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 05:04 PM

I just booked a triple at the hotel Claude Bernard St. Germain I have been there several times before.....Triple comes to about 98 euros each....whe3n booked on line. I tis in walking distance of everything ! I think !