TOURS OUTSIDE OF PRAGUE

Old Nov 16th, 2003, 02:32 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOURS OUTSIDE OF PRAGUE

I'M PLANNING TO TAKE 2 DAY TOURS OUT OF
PRAGUE. 1 TO CESKY KRUMLOV AND THE OTHER TO
THE TOWN OF KUTNA HORA . DOES ANYONE HAVE SUGESTIONS ON A PARTICULAR COMPANY IN PRAGUE
THAT I CAN BOOKED WITH. HAS ANYONE DONE THESE TOURS?, ANY TIPS? I WENT TO CESKY K.
WITH MY TOUR LAST SEPT.02 BUT DIND'T SEE MUCH. BIG TOURS ARE ALWAYS IN A HURRY.
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 07:42 AM

Hi
I'm still planning my first trip to Prague, but I have this info:

Private tour guide, recommended often on fodors message board: Sabina, email [email protected] Fodor?s forum June 03: ?We (a group of 7) used Sabina in 2002 for a tour of Vysherad and surrounding architectural sights. We can recommend her highly. She met us at a nearby subway station and kept us engrossed the entire time. Very knowlegeable, informative, and well spoken. Very reasonable at $10 or so per hour.

Fodor?s forum April 03: ?: I have been to Prague on 3 trips and would highly recommend dana chaloupka as a tour guide. She is extremely nice, helpful and knowledgeable. I think you would be very pleased. She can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected] ? Elaine?s note: Dana?s tour guide services were also highly recommended to me by two friends of mine, who used her services in May 2003.
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 11:25 AM

hi, I have taken a day bus tour to both those places. I used Martin Tours for Cesky Krumlov and Prague Sightseeing Tours for Kutna Hora. They were both good tours, but I liked Prague Sightseeing Tours a little better. They had a LOT nicer bus, for one thing, and they would have been really nice for the long trip to Cesky Krumlov. Both guides were good, and the things we saw; both were really cheap. Prague Sightseeing Tours has a kiosque for booking in front of the Namnesti Republicky metro stop (I think Martin Tours does also, actually). They have nice yellow buses. Here is their web site

http://www.pstours.cz/
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 11:56 AM
Original Poster

Thank you kindly, to both Elaine and
Christina great info.
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 05:57 PM
wj1

Hi. We used Sabina as a tour guide on our visit to Prague in September. She was a great tour guide but I believe that it was her last tour. She left a few days later for Beruit to pursue post-graduate studies. Sabina wanted to refer future tour requests to [email protected] and to let everybody know that she thought Martina was a wonderful guide and that Sabina would not be receiving any sort of referral fee by referring potential clients to Martina. I hope that helps.
Old Nov 19th, 2003, 06:34 PM

we went on one of those little tour buses that hold about 16 people and i think there were 12 of us. i think it was martin and the tour guide was really wonderful. a former teacher and had wonderful insight on life beofre the velvet revolution. we really enjoyed her.