Reload this Page >

Rome hotels; favorites?

Search

Rome hotels; favorites?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 09:13 PM
Nikki

Rome hotels; favorites?

Hello there. Just wanted to know if any one has experienced any local yet reasonoable and/or charming hotels in Rome, preferably by the major tourist sites?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Nikki

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 11:17 PM
Michelle

Hi Nikki,<BR>I have been working in the Hotel industry for a long time, and I live in Rome.<BR>You have plenty of choice: it depends also what you are looking for, and for when.<BR>August for es. is low season and you have good bargains.<BR>High season begins again in Sept.To find then a room in October is quite a nightmare until 12/15.<BR><BR>Pls do not hesitate to contact me, so I might give you some advice.<BR>Kind regards,<BR>Michelle<BR><BR>

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 05:36 AM
Tom

Four good places to start<BR><BR>www.nytimes.com/2002/06/16/travel/ROME.html<BR><BR>www.nytimes.com/2001/06/10/travel/10FRUG.html <BR><BR>www.twenj.net<BR><BR>www.venere.com<BR>

Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 07:26 AM
maureen

,Nikki, looking for direction DIntelligetia , The majestic The Duke, any suggestions?

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Nancy

I went to Rome last September and I stayed in the Santa Chiara. It was charming, clean, lovely, very polite and attentive service. It is a block away from the Pantheon, centrally located and within walking distance of historic Rome. We had a room with a balcony at no extra charge. The cost for a double was about $100.00. I highly recommend it.

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 08:40 PM

top<BR>