Notices

Rue Cler Apartment

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 03:18 AM
connie

Rue Cler Apartment

Hello,
We are looking for an apartment for two adults and our 10 year old daughter near Rue Cler. We will be staying in Paris for one week and doing some of our own cooking using Rue Cler shops for food. I've looked on many apartment rental sites and am frankly quite confused by the possiblities. Does anyone have any first hand experience with a clean, convenient, quiet apartment? Thanks

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Jana

Please Fodorites, would you please help Connie

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 05:14 PM
Sherri kardell

topping for Connie

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 06:01 PM
connie

Granted, I'm new to this Fodors site, but I don't get this "topping" stuff. Is this some kind of club talk? Back to my original question: has anyone had any good experiences with apartments in the Rue Cler? All you well traveled people certainly must have ideas. Or is it considered bad forum etiquette to divulge information on well kept secrets. I've actually found many folks out there who've been extremely helpful. Hello, anybody out there!

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 06:17 PM
Lesli

Connie -

"Topping" means just that; sending your message back to the "top" of the list. (If no one has replied, your question will "sink" and once it's past about number 50 or 100, your chances of ever getting a response are significantly diminished.)

Not sure how much help you'll receive here - it seems that most who rent apartments stay in other areas, though many like the Rue Cler hotels. Perhaps people can at least let you know which rental agencies they've used.

Bonne chance!

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Michelle

You may want to try venere.com They have apartment rentals as well as hotels listed for Paris. I can't give any specific recs. Sorry, but its worth a shot. Good Luck!!

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 09:10 PM
Ron

Connie, try rentvillas.com I have used them and they are very professional and do have apartments in the 7th. Enjoy Paris.

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 09:22 PM
Sue

Connie, do a text search for apartment and Duvivier (subject=France). You will find a couple of threads with some info.