We are planning a trip to Tuscany and the French Riviera with our twins who will be 9 at the time. Can you suggest some good books and websites to help us with our planning?
In particular, ones that list accommodations that can house 4 people to a room, and that are child friendly. (We aren't going to do a villa because I want concierge-type services. We are thinking an agriturismo and hotel in Tuscany and a hotel or B&B in France).
Also, books that mention sights of interest to kids. I am used to using Fodors, Rick Steves, Frommers, this sight. But, I've noticed they don't usually focus on kid friendly stuff (except for Frommers sometimes).
Any books or website you can suggest would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 3 Spain in 2018
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Which Aran Island??
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 8 Rent in Rome
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor