Paris with Toddlers

Search

Paris with Toddlers

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11th, 2015, 07:14 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paris with Toddlers

We are spending week in Normandy area in a house. We are then spending 3 days in Paris. There will be three children 5, 4, and 3. The adults have been to Paris before and we have seen allot of the city- but not with children. We plan on spending time outdoors, Monet and Rodin museums and outdoor parks and of course eiffel tower for the kids. So I am looking for a place to stay close to those areas that is family friendly. Would prefer an apartment (7 people total- 2 families) -easier for privacy, meltdowns and other toddler related issues- but we are open to a hotel as well. Any thoughts?
Old Mar 11th, 2015, 07:32 PM

Hi .. when is trip.. its not always easy to find two apartments side by side or in same building that are available at same time on short notice.. and short notice for the area that will likely work well for you ( the 6th, close to Luxembourg Gardens with fun playground, and walkable to many sites you mention ) is like 4-5 months in advance at least for popular months of May thru September.. and if looking for April you are really under an incredible time crunch!

If you were hoping for an apartment for 7 people you are going to really have to hustle too! Are you thinking a three bedroom apartment ? Those are harder to come by and of course price reflects that,..
Old Mar 11th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Original Poster

We will be traveling the end of June.
Old Mar 12th, 2015, 08:10 AM

Not an easy request indeed... One lead for your. Hotel Aiglon in Montparnasse is family friendly and offer an "appartement" that can accommodate up to 5 persons and family suites that can accommodate up to 4 persons.
Old Mar 12th, 2015, 08:12 AM

Here is the descriptions of rooms: http://www.paris-hotel-aiglon.com/en/rooms/
Old Mar 12th, 2015, 09:20 AM

I've stayed at the AIglon many times, and that ground floor apartment could suit that many people. It's not cheap, as I recall. I don't know that I would say they are "family friendly", but I don't really know what that means for a hotel. They allow children, of course. I see their website claims they love families, but I don't know what that means.

YOu could just look for those apartment-hotels, the Aiglon isn't much different (in fact, I'm not even sure that apt includes a kitchenette, I think it's really just two connected bedrooms with a bathroom and sitting area). If you want cooking facilities, look elsewhere.

Adagio or Citedines apart-hotels would be a better choice.